- Go to the Files section.
- Navigate the to folder where you wish to create the notification.
- Click the Notifications tab then Click the Add Notification button.
- Select the username that you would like to be notified in the To field. This is the account that will receive the notification email. You can also select “Ad Hoc Email” to define an email address in the Email field that is not associated with a user on the system.
Note: The user will require an email address or the notification will not work. If there is no email address, you can still save the new notification and add the email address to the user account later.
- Any User will be auto-selected in the Triggered by list.
- Select what will trigger the notification -- Upload, Download, Delete or Usage. If usage, type in the number (in MB); for the others, simply check the box.
- Click Save to complete the process.
How to add a Notification Triggered by Activity within a Single Folder
Have more questions? Submit a request